Frankfurt Spring School on Conservation Project Management is an annual four weeks course unique to Germany for gaining crucial knowledge and skills required for becoming a professional project manager.
What do you get?We offer a learning experience like no other – an intricate, hands-on programme providing you with the skillset and knowledge to begin work as the next generation of conservation project managers and leaders. Together with your Spring School colleagues, you will have four weeks of exclusive access to experts in conservation project management, human resources and personnel management, financial management, performance skills, and organizational development (see the Programme for further details).
When does it take place?22th February – 19th March 2021, 9-5pm, Mon-Fri
Do you have what it takes?Are you a keen team worker with an inextinguishable passion for conservation and the natural world? Here’s what you need to grasp this opportunity:
· To be a Master’s student (minimum 2nd semester) of biology, environmental sciences or a closely related field at a university in Europe (EU) OR early career professional in nature conservation in Europe (EU)
· Good to excellent English proficiency (at minimum B2)
· A strong interest in applied conservation issues
Successful participation in the spring school will be certified with 7 ECTS credit points.
How much do you pay?200 Euro (BaföG recipients: 100 Euro), includes the cost of the excursion.
All other costs associated with attendance of the spring school are covered by the candidate directly.
Participants are responsible for their own insurance.
Application period from 16th September until 1st November 2020Please submit
· a CV (max. 2 pages in English)
· a motivation letter (max. 2 pages in English)
· a transcript of records of your Master’s studies
all as one pdf file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more: https://frankfurtspringschool.de/application/?fbclid=IwAR3TkXVuy1_DRn1ZXLrcK-EJvgo1qD981KfqcrMhFZd0gJ5ItiLIt7KxMvI